If that’s you, here’s your chance.
And it won’t cost you a red cent. Just some time: as in, about 20 minutes a day, six days a week, over a 30 day period.
It’s the 30 Day Linking Blitz.
The 30 Day Linking Blitz is a collaborative project, where participants commit to a daily program to amplify their presence, reach and engagement on and via LinkedIn.
A group of us have just finished one of these and participants have found it very useful for their business and career development.
It all came about like this:
- I was thinking I needed to make a focused effort on building my LinkedIn presence and engagement and decided to make a commitment to myself to focus on that, as a priority, for 30 days
- Then I thought it would be good to have some others to do the 30 days with me, if I could find a few interested people – I thought maybe 10, then as it started to catch a few people’s attention, maybe 20
- I set up a LinkedIn Group – 30 Day Linking Blitz – and, in response to the growing community’s concerns for the group to not get too big, stopped taking new participants at 240.
And now, due to popular demand, as the showbiz people say, the 30 Day Blitz will be back in the New Year, probably starting at the end of January.
It’s very much a self-starting project, but with some group support and encouragement.
And if you sign up for the second one you will get the benefit of things we’ve learned with the first.
If that interests or intrigues you, you can find out more, and register to be kept posted on developments, at this link.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Why I Love it – Sort of – When People Unsubscribe from My Updates - February 4, 2014
- Being Busy is OK, but it’s not an Excuse for Discourtesy - January 24, 2014
- Are You Using LinkedIn’s Power to Help Grow Your Business? - January 23, 2014