Two weeks ago I launched my free, monthly Social Media Roadmap webinar series.
As I wrote in a pre-launch post on my Des Walsh dot Com site:
More and more business people and freelance professionals are starting to think about how they can tap into what is going on with Facebook and Twitter and blogging and all the rest of it. Part of their challenge is knowing what questions to ask.
The Social Media Roadmap Webinars 2011 series is aimed at, first, helping provide a practical path for asking manageable questions about social media and developing useful answers.
Some of the questions and answers will have general application. Others will be more specific to individual participants’ businesses or careers.
The idea is then to use the webinars and the associated community space to help participants create their own social media roadmaps.
There is a diverse group of people who can benefit from these webinars:
- Generally, people working on their business or career social media strategy
- Anyone already developing a social media roadmap and looking for ideas and feedback
- People who prefer interactive webinars to being lectured at
- Anyone looking for frameworks, ideas, or tips on effective use of social media
- Anyone who likes the idea of hype-free monthly updates on the state of social business
- People who like the idea of interactive webinars, rather than being lectured at
When: every fourth Tuesday Australia and New Zealand, fourth Monday for US/Canada, except that in February they will be on the third Tuesday/Monday respectively
Times: Australia 12 noon (AEDT) Tuesday, New Zealand 2 pm Tuesday; USA/Canada 5 pm PST, 8 pm EST Monday
Where: my online conference room – details to be sent to those who register.
What if those times don’t work for you?
They are not set in stone. If there is a case made for a different time and perhaps even for a different day, I’ll be as receptive as I can. Also, the sessions will be recorded, so if you register you will be sent details to enable you to download them and play them at a time that suits you.
In particular, I realise the times just don’t work for Europe. We’ve already had people sign up from the UK, the Netherlands and France. If there is enough interest I will certainly consider repeating each month’s webinar at a more Europe (and points east) friendly time.
As the subject line of this post says, it’s not too late to register. Also, the audio recording and the slide deck from the January webinar are accessible at the community site I have set up.
I’m excited about this. I hope you’ll come join us and help make this a great ideas exchange and fruitful learning experience for all of us.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Work from Home to Navigate Your Future - April 2, 2020
- “Dress” or “Undress” for Success as a Home Based Entrepreneur? - February 8, 2020
- My Break from Blogging - September 17, 2019