- Can you Hear The Internet?
- Can the Internet Hear You?
The first section addresses the question Can you Hear The Internet?
- Community – like minds, Us and them,
- Listening – are you listening?
- Connections: 10 reasons to write and publish every day!
- That first hello
The second section looks at the question Can the Internet Hear You?
The focus of this second question is on how to achieve great writing:
- an effective internet writer
- Finding compelling idea
- Writing voice
- Have you got writing rhythm?
- Word power
- Secret rules of online writing
- Great SEO info and more
Liz has high standards:
” A truly successful and outstanding blog also has meaning…… you might call that spirit. You might call that direction or focus. I call that soul.”
Do yourself a favor and give Liz a – one day late – birthday present).
This book is an outstanding guide for every blogger wanting to build their blog’s prominence.
I for one I will be paying much closer attention to the why and how of what I am writing.
Some other reviews and mentions for this book on how to be an outstanding and successful blogger.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- Does Your Productivity Need A Boost? - May 23, 2011
- How To Become A Successful Video Marketer and Presenter - March 30, 2011
- The Inside Scoop on Making Web TV Work For You - February 25, 2011