FJohn Reinke has a great sense of humor and has tagged me in one of those “x random things about me” capers. He’s nominated his post as “Friday fun” and it’s early Monday here.
I’m going along with this one, because FJohn is a good bloke and it’s not going to hurt me to participate – partially. Mine is a partial participation because I’m breaking my particular bit of the chain in not tagging others. I’m also using this post to give notice that I’m officially retiring from these tagging memes. One reason is that last time I did one of these the participation rate by those I tagged was very low.
The rules for this one are:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
I’m observing the first two rules and breaking the others – i.e. no tagging by me
- I taught English in Germany
- I spent a Christmas in Galway, Ireland
- My middle name is James
- As a 12 year old I auditioned for a film and got to the final acting tests but no further
- In primary school I played the Wizard of Oz
- I have read War and Peace twice
- I have been to Venice
- I used to ride a Honda motorcycle until I decided I loved life
Sayonara, tagging games!
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Work from Home to Navigate Your Future - April 2, 2020
- “Dress” or “Undress” for Success as a Home Based Entrepreneur? - February 8, 2020
- My Break from Blogging - September 17, 2019