Aussie Blogger Badges Now Available

Blogged in Australia

Crikey! Meg, having put together a list of the top 100 Australian blogs and started an Australian blogs network on Bumpzee! (check it out – join even), has now produced a range of badges for Australian blogs and bloggers.

There is a staggering range, with 48 options, under 6 themes and something for everyone:

• “Join an Aussie Blog Community”
  • “I’m an Aussie Blogger”
  • “Blogged in Australia”
  • “I’m a Top 100 Aussie Blogger”
  • “This is a Top 100 Aussie Blog”
  • “Top 100 Aussie Blogs”
  • Note that with the sixth one you don’t even have to be an Aussie to have a badge .

Share this...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestEmail this to someone
    About Des Walsh

I show business owners and other professionals how to navigate the social media maze and use LinkedIn effectively. I'm an author, speaker, business coach, social media strategist and LinkedIn specialist. Connect with me on LinkedIn, Google Plus and Twitter. And to stay in the loop, get my weekly Social Business Bites.

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

I’ve never seen the Aussie Blogger Badges, thanks for sharing.

2. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the heads up about the Aussie blog community on Bumpzee Des!

3. Anonymous says:

Came through fine for me. mmmm something else came to mind when I read ‘I’m an Aussie blogger’. Thanks for this Des – how did you find out about these? I’ll be making use of a badge or two!

4. Anonymous says:

Thanks Des 🙂
      Still waiting for the feed to come through (Google Reader) so I’m not sure if the image came through or not. If not, I dare say it could be as you mentioned. I don’t think there are any “fat fingers” here 😉

5. Anonymous says:

Can’t speak for all Aussie fingers 🙂

Only thing I can think of is that because the image is hosted elsewhere it’s not being picked up by the reader. It comes up for me in BlogBridge and also in Newsgator Online. Google Reader has previous post as latest (interesting).

6. Anonymous says:

The graphic didn’t come thru on my bloglines feed.Or when I displayed the page. That usually happens to me when I fat finger something. Now clearly, Aussies don’t have fat fingers, so your mileage may vary.